The Snapper® XD Chainsaw combines a Briggs & Stratton® 82V Lithium-Ion Battery and a high-efficiency brushless motor to reach a new level of durability and performance.
- 18” Oregon® Chain with Micro Chisel Tooth. 0.05” Gauge, 3/8” pitch.
- Steel, 18” Oregon® bar.
- Capable of 160+ cuts* (Fully charged 2 Ah battery***).
- Auto-oil system for chain lubrication (200 ml capacity).
- Onboard tension adjustment tool.
- Rugged metal handle with comfortable, ergonomic rubber grip and touchpoints.
- Base-mounted metal gripping teeth for maximum cutting leverage.
SXDCS82K (Kit: Chainsaw, 2 Ah battery & charger)
^ Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without workload) is 82-volts. Nominal voltage is 72. * Run time and output capacity may be affected by conditions. ** See operator’s manual or dealer for complete warranty details; 2-year battery warranty valid for residential consumer use only. ***Chainsaw for use with 2Ah battery only. †Taken at handle output.